Thursday, May 28, 2009

summer wish list

Just browsing through some websites and found out that I want these things for my so-called summer vacation:


Matthew Williamson for H&M Silk Tunic, US$69.90 - www.hm.com


Ezekiel Cotton Dress, US$52 - www.ezekielusa.com



Deux Lux Hobo Bag, US$85 - www.shop2lux.com



H&M Lacey Leather Shoes, US$48.84 - www.hm.com




H&M Summer 2009 Sandals, US$55.84 - www.hm.com



Linda Farrow Vintage Cat-Eye Sunglasses, US$300 - www.lindafarrowvintage.com


Happy shopping!
TTFN,

6 comments:

  1. ri lovvve the bag,both shoes and Linda Farrow Vintage Cat-Eye Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya nedddd gue pengen banget tasnya tapi 850rb hmph-_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Ezekiel dress. The print is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great finds! I love those H&M shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first pair of h&ms!!!

    www.fashionsuite.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting. you don't know how much it means to me. i hope you keep reading my blog!