Wednesday, May 27, 2009

leighton is so not like blair!

Who doesn't think Leighton Meester look good in this outfit?





She looks gorgeous right? This picture was taken at Chloe's opening boutique party in Los Angeles, April 23rd and Leighton herself was wearing a Chloe's dress. A couple of days after that, she was invited to Ellen Degeneres Show. As some of you might already know, every celebrity invited to the show has to give a donation to be auctioned off on eBay. And Leighton gave away this beautiful dress!

Yet at the same time when I was watching the show, I wondered, what would Blair do if she were in Leighton's position? What kind of donation would she give? Not a thing from her closet, probably haha. Well--I don't know exactly why I'm telling you this, I just think that Leighton did such a sweet thing. That dress could worth $1000. Or more.

TTFN,

4 comments:

  1. everyone looked stunning at that opening .
    & i didn't know everyone had to auction something off ? that's such a smart idea !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was incredibly generous.
    She look stunning in that dress.

    Robin
    http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks stunning! That dress just totally suits her:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reeeeeally want those louboutins! They come in this awesome snakeskin but they are so expensive! leighton looks great!

    www.fashionsuite.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting. you don't know how much it means to me. i hope you keep reading my blog!