Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HELLO!

Hello bloggers! Maybe some of you are wondering, why I chose Rhapsody as the name of my blog. Well first it's because I've always dreamed of having my own brand of clothing and if it came true I'd name it Rhapsody (because I also love music) and second it's because:

Rhapsody (plural rhap-so-dies)
Definition freeform musical composition: a composition that is often irregular in form, emotional in effect, and improvisational in nature

Yes I want to be different from others because I want to have my own style--not just follow it, and hopefully it'll be remembered by other people just like a rhapsody :))) Anyway that's all and I hope you'll enjoy my blog, please leave a comment. Say anything you like about my blog. It means a lot to me if you do!

Love ya xxx,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for commenting. you don't know how much it means to me. i hope you keep reading my blog!