Wednesday, May 13, 2009

jillian lewis


This is Jillian. She's in the top 3 of Project Runway 4. She's so awesome, her creations are just beautiful and unique! These are some of her designs which were on the Lewis Fall 2008 Fashion Week











Jillian has become my favorite in Project Runway 4 since she created a dress made out of actual candies! She was the only person who use edible materials so ahb-viously it was harder for her to make it since the candies kept falling down from her clothes. She finished it on the last minute, but it was worth it because she was the winner of the Hershey Challenge! Yay! Anyway, if you haven't seen the red dress I was talking about I'll show you later, okay?

TTFN,

1 comment:

thank you so much for commenting. you don't know how much it means to me. i hope you keep reading my blog!