Monday, June 29, 2009

my 10th post - still a long way to go

Yesterday I just went to Indonesia's Creativity Exhibition with my mom and dad--who brought cameras along with them. At first I didn't want to take pictures because I personally think it was kind of embarrassing because it's a public place and there were so many people passing by. But my dad kept telling me to do it (maybe it's because he just got himself a new SLR?) and so I obeyed him and this is one of the photos

Photobucket

Brown top Chic Simple
Floral skirt Mango

Necklace bought in Bali

My mom's bag Prada

Sandals Charles and Keith


What do you think? Not bad right? Not trying to sound narcissist or anything but I actually like this photo hahahah thank you dad! and I think whoever made the painting is a genius, this is one of my favorites in the exhibition

Don't forget to leave comments fellas!
TTFN,

19 comments:

  1. woww keren nih ri lucu lucu.mantabh daaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyo keren xDD ciee yg punya SLR di rumah huhuhu gw pingiiin

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that painting too .. the little part that i see
    and love your skirt and the photo
    we will link u as well !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in it, I always take pictures in public, it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @nadya: hahahahah thank you nad
    @komang: ah itukan punya bokap gue wkwkwk
    @damsels: thanks for the link i really appreciate it!
    jules: awww thanks a lot for reading my blog! yeah i just realized that taking pictures in public is great :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH you look so beautiful ri! i totally dig your skirt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Annisa Anjani: thankyou nisaaaaaa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice photos and nice outfits!
    i love ur skirt... =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute picture, good job your Dad took advantage of his SLR lol
    And yeah that painting is so cool do you know who the artist is?
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am linking u too... =)
    yeah, i will keep reading =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey
    nice to found ur blog
    by the way
    u look gorgeous
    and
    just take more picts between the crowd

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your skirt, the print is lovely. x)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey
    udah lama g posting yang baru ya,,,
    hehe
    sama nih
    aku juga
    aku tungguin postingan baru kamu yaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm personally a big fan of rhapsody-riri blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting. you don't know how much it means to me. i hope you keep reading my blog!