Saturday, June 27, 2009

'80s glam diva

Hey guys! As I've told you before, I'll make one more post about the 1980s and to keep my promise, here it is. I made this on my long lost Polyvore account. I think if I were living in the 80s this is probably how I'd dress


'80s Glam Diva



Description:
Black spot 80s slash neck top - Miss Selfridge 7.00 GBP
Studded dress - Topshop 120.00 GBP
80s ball chain drop earrings - Dorothy Perkins 12.00 GBP
Neon bangle set - Dorothy Perkins 12.00 GBP
Leather studded fingerless gloves - ASOS 18.00 GBP
Silver crystal skull necklace - Vivienne Westwood 95.00 GBP
Thick rim sunglasses - Dries van Noten 194.00 GBP
Suede lace up peep toes - Marc Jacobs 229.00 EUR
Later Days Peeps!
TTFN,

2 comments:

  1. Riri how do you take pictures from polyvore?
    i use printscreen because i dont understand

    sorry for bad english, lazy to think
    big thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. di polyvore, klik di bagian 'embed this on blog' atau apa gt naj hehe pokoknya kayak gt :]

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting. you don't know how much it means to me. i hope you keep reading my blog!